Reflections of A Princess

Sunday, July 24, 2005

There is Hope YET!!

Ok...this is the first time I really do check out all the blogs on this site and let me just say...my oh my what a pleasant surprise...the intelligence...the creativity...the humour....do you know how hard it's been to find these three qualities on the island I live on!

I suddently feel a lot more optimistic about the future...I've always wondered "Why can't people be normal?" so...finally....low and behold....to actually read some of the blogs and find "normal" people is a damn good surprise! I miss NORMAL PEOPLE!

What is normal you may ask? Well, someone who's intelligent...a deep thinker...someone who's...well... just plain normal! It's really hard to describe...but believe me...if you've been around for a while (life wise that is) you'd know what I mean!

So people..how about a group hug here....it really is nice to meet you for a change....Given I've missed out on this place for a year...but hell...it's never too late...thanks for being intelligent, creative and for making me laugh....this site ROCKS!...Tootles.....

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Devilish said...

Welcome on board

 

Post a Comment

<< Home