Reflections of A Princess

Monday, February 06, 2006

Good God..Not Another Tag..Paleeeeeze!

For some reason..out of the blue...suddenly there's a wave of tagging going on in the blog world...but that's not what amazed me as much as what was being written by the male bloggers...when having to describe their ideal female mate...quite a number of them had this to say:

- not afraid to be herself
- A "who cares what they think" mentality
- Stands up for what she believes in without being dogmatic or narrow-minded.

Wow...YOU THINK?...'coz if you ask me...it's the first damn thing they wanna change in you once you're the fiance...God..I hate that! Guys...as much as I admired that...gosh I wish you'd stick to it!..:)

*********************************
Tagged by NUNU

Too many tags...such little time:

The rules of the game:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.


Sex Target: MALE!!!

1) Extrovert
2) Sense of humor
3) Honest
4) Street Wise
5) Responsible
6) Emotionally expressive
7) Intellectual
8) hopelessly devoted to me..:)


Tagging 8 persons:

Based on what I've seen...everybody's already been tagged!

P.S. Deadline to sign up for the female bloggers gathering is February 13th!

11 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Temetwir said...

street wise takes care of the rest except 6 and 8

which basically negates being street wise

im just kidding

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

zinzinq8..You're absolutely right...I should say a "tikana extrovert"...LOl...:)

temetwir...I knew you'd like the streetwise one..;)...and ofcourse have concerns on 6 & 8...and they say you're not predictable...LOl..:)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Aside from the Tagging...I'm siging up for the meeting! I'll come in my 3abat and niqab, and I will be called Jazziya! Hehehehehehe.....ok I that was freaky...Jazz In Drag! Not happening!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Flamingoliya said...

extrovert
وبالكويت؟ يقعد بالديوانيه و ما يرجع البيت

:P
ma3alaich minni, it just rhymed.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

jazziya...chicken!..:)

samboose...thought you'd like that one...sing with me now...hopelessly devooootaaad to youuuuuu...:)

flamingoliya...definately ryhmes babe...but with him "hopelessly devoted to moi"...the only diwania he's gonna see...is a disguised version of the bedroom!..:)

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Temetwir said...

who ever said im not predictable? better yet mno el fathy ely ekhlesat sowalfa and started discussing me anyway heh

predictability is consistency
consistency is knowing wasup i guess

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Oh!! So every female blogger has to bring her Valentines with her?! I mean I can just ask Jazz to be my Valentine for that night and come with me to the meeting ;P

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

temetwir...eee wallah...consistancy...the key to a sane mind...totally agree and appreciate!..:)

Nunu...eh ya binti 3awza tiwadeenee fee dahya?..lai ya mama...howa e7na ta29een!?...:)

7tenths...oh yeah...what movie?? Now you got me thinking...arghh...let me know if you remember!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy thanx misscosmo, took ur advice and it fixed my blog.. my blog is working now.. :) cheers mate.. i posted about somethin u might find interesting :))

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Baroque said...

loved the "emotionally expressive" trait ;P

i so0o0 second that!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

DOC...anytime bro...liked the post too!

7tenths..exactly!...that's the one!

charisma...habeebti...from am emotionally expressive person to another..thought you'd like it!..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home