Reflections of A Princess

Friday, February 24, 2006

Blogger Birthday Bonanza!

Just when I thought I was about to have the same old birthday...Judy Abbot takes me by surprise!

"Are you doing anything next Thursday?" she asked

"Nothing than I know of yet" I said

"Well then don't. You're invited to my house."

This morning I check the Kuwaiti Cosmopolitan and there it is...Judy is opening her house to all Female Bloggers to celebrate Judy Abbot, mine and Unknown Enity's birthdays...

Now that's just about the sweetest thaaang I have ever heard...

It had to take be a beautiful Aries to get us all excited...I can't wait..so Ladies...sign up with Judy.


P.S. If you're looking for gifts (not that you have to!)..allow me to recommend the best gift shop in town...our very own blogger Samboose Just visit her website Bassinet World and you'll be happy that you did!

See you there!

P.S.S. Sorry guys...maybe you'll be included the following week..:)

13 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What's the first thing that comes to a guy's mind when he hears of LOTS of LADIES gathering and partying ?!??!?!?!?!?!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

hello ali..welcome to my blog..I visited your last post and guess what..you said the same sentense and it went something like this "Of course, the first thing that came up to mind"...notice a pattern about the first things that comes to your mind dear?

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Hmmm so I guess my attempt to plan something has been thrown out of the window! Oh well! Next year inshallah!


Have fun though!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Closet Diva said...

Have a FABULOUS birthday darling. Go crazy :)))

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Caffeinated said...

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! *dances*

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

the stallion...NOOOOOOOO! Who says! Next thursday is not my original birthday! The thursday after is.....are you backing out on me?..:(

Closet Diva..habeebti...so glad you're still around..heard things have been tough on you...wanna come to our Bonanza and take a load off..I sure could use a cynical partner like yourself..:)

caffs..thanks babe...looking forward to see you there..:)

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Don't worry! I will be there for you!

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

am confused now, is there a bday or is there not? no food!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Baroque said...

awwww....!
Happy B-day BabE!
Have a Go0d One! ;***~

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger the11thmuse said...

AWW.. how sweet of her.. u gals have a blast..

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

Happy Birthday girls!!!

Enjoy :D

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

so with who do we sign up? ;p

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Hey!! My Birthday's on March,4th ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home