Reflections of A Princess

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Fellow Bloggers....

The other day I was watching an old movie called "Corrina Corrina" starring Whoopi Goldberg...it was a cute movie but what I really liked was the music..at the end of the movie there was fabulous song that I ended up getting and heard it on my way back from work yesterday...it's a powerful song and as it was blasting away in my car..the first thought that crossed my mind was you...my fellow bloggers...the title of the song is "This little light of mine...I'm gonna make it shine...make it shine..make it shine"..(it's got a gospel tone to it)...Anyway...the reason I thought of you my blogger is exactly that...this is what's happening...everytime you pass my blog you let your light shine..and everytime you post a post..you're letting your light shine...I got so into the song that my eyes teared up..(ok..I'm sensitive like that..I know..pretty pathetic..but I get carried away)..but it was nice...I've only been blogging for a short while but I just sensed this feeling of bondness with some bloggers that blew me away..their passion..their friendliness...their thoughts..their honesty...so...."this little light of mine...I'm gonna make it shine"...EVERYBODY...SING WITH ME NOW...."This little light of mine..I'm gonna make it shine..make it shine..make it shine"..thanks for making your light shine with mine....

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
We love u too dear..ur such a beautiful person...

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

You sounded like a preacher when you said "EVERYBODY...SING WITH ME NOW." :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home