Reflections of A Princess

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tagged by Delicately Realistic!

Yes, I've been tagged by Delicately Realistic and for some reason I get the feeling that delicately realistic is actually delicate..:)..Here goes:

1. Last movie you saw in a theater: Oh my God..it's been so long that I can't remember..too bad...life's just been too busy to go to the movies..I hate that!

2. What book are you reading? "You, Your manual to a healthy life by Dr. Oz"

3. Favorite board game? Too many...Pictionary...scrabble...Trivial Pursuit..etc.

4. Favorite magazine? Cosmopolitan baby!

5. Favorite smell? The smell of my house just before my parents are about to have a party, Bakhoor, de7en 3ood kambodee and Stella McCartny

6. Favorite food? by countries...Japanese (sushi), Kuwaiti (Em6abak Ezbaidi & Machboose Diyay), American (Hotdogs and french fries), Lebanese (homous, mutabal and Riyash), Palestinian (Emsakhan), Iranian (khoboz Iranee), Egyptian (Dagag ma7shi)..have I missed anybody out...oh..Chinese (Shrimp on toast)..ok..I'm getting hungry now!

7. Favorite sound? When I double click on "My connection" to get connected to the internet...you know..the 6ee 6aaa..shhhh...and finally..I am connected.:)

8. Worst feeling in the world? To be afraid...very afraid..

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? I ask myself if I'm on the right track in my life..(I hardly ever am!)

10. Favorite fast food place? McDonald's.

11. Future child's name? Girls: Dareen, Hind, Boys: Fahad, Tarek, Faris

12. Finish this statement. If I had a lot of money I'd quit my job, start my novel and buy an apartment building and rent it out to have more money to share the wealth with the rest of my extended family

13. Do you drive fast? Nope...my friends bug me about it when I have to follow them somewhere...(I like my life and don't like scarying myself silly..thank you very much)

14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No..I prefer my stuffed pillow

15. Storms, cool or scary? Scary...I always end up reading the Quran during it

16. What was your first car? Golden Honda Prelude

17. Favorite drink? KDD chocolate milk and the Toffee Nut Late at Starbucks (served only in December for the holiday season)

18. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...": Write my novel, do yoga more often, do more of massages, pedicures, facials, etc.

19. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yes but only since I discovered that they're good for me.

20. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? Blonde...I'm actually considering it these days...madri laish..just tempted to go from Henna coloured hair to blonde...talk about a change!...(dunno if I'd do it in reality though...bass 7achi!)

21. Name all the different cities/ towns you have lived in? Surra, Jabriya, Los Angeles, Bahrain

22. Half empty or half full? On a good day...have full...on a bad day..half empty

23. Favorite sports to watch? Ice Skating

24. One nice thing about the person who tagged you? Like I said..I believe she's delicate...and she's also intellegint and sweet

25. Morning person, or night owl? While on vacation..definately a night owl...for the rest of the year...definately a morning person...:)

26. Over easy, or sunny side-up? The egg or me...if it's the egg I prefer sunny side up...if it's me...well...with my moods being so unpredictable..I can't answer that!

27. Favorite place to relax? Mina Al-Zour beach...my room...my sister's house

28. Favorite pie? Sorry...I don't like pies...I'm more into cheese cakes...warbat...kunafa...

And now for my tag list:

I would like to tag commercial delight, Samboose and Stallion....Enjoy!

10 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Peach said...

Boy can I relate to allota things in here ;) I like you!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Awwww now I feel even more special. Thanx luv. :*
Stella McCartney = my favourite cousin uses it.
I also loveee the connection sound, bs we have wireless now o before that dsl so its been ages since I heard that sound.
I love alzour beach too. So many memories!! I haven't been there in 2years!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Closet Diva said...

Nice to know ya better miss cosmo! From henna to blonde, you go girl!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Flamingoliya said...

6ee 6aaa..shhhh hehehe that was funny

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Peach...I like you too girl! Thanks

Delicately realistic...aahh...so I'm not the only one with a lot of memories of alzour beach...so you wanna go first and tell me about them...:)..and yes dear...you are definately special..

commercialdelight...thanks...if I ever do end up being blonde...I'll keep you posted if they actually do have more fun!..:)

Flamingoliya...heheee...glad I made ya laugh..:)

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Temetwir said...

regards to 9, u r

its just that because everybody lives with unlimited expectations that they regard their current status as extremely limited

i think its healthy, dont make it sound so bad heh

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Oh my sweet memories.....where do I start.....
Now those were the days I was having fun!
I'm so bored nowadays.
I wish could go there sometimes, bs kilish ma yinfa3 a girl goes there alone.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

temetwir...thank you..and you're right...I hope I am!

delicately realistic...I know what you mean..believe me...I'd love to go too but don't wanna go alone either..wanna go with?!..:)

ms.milk...cool...you like it too huh?...Can't wait for Christmas to get my hands on one!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

misscosmo..yalla lets :) we have zoor to go to and scientific centre....oohh lots to do...yalla in a weeks time...read my post u'll know why
:) :)

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Hi misscosmo, I have something to ask you, can I email you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home