Reflections of A Princess

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

TAGGED AGAIN!!!!!

Yes..I've been tagged by Petita darling....so here goes...


Last book you read: The Historian...got too scared so I couldn't finish it!

Last phone number you called: A business contact

Last show you watched on tv: The Insider (of course!)

Last thing you had to drink: Green Tea

Last thing you ate: Salad (bloody diet won't finish!)

Last time you cried: This morning..watching the news...the world just don't look pretty no more!

Last time you smiled: Right now...(it's a weekend!)

Last person you hugged: My Mommy

Last person you talked to on the phone: Best friend

Last thing you smelled: The bathroom at the office "YOU STINKA!"

Last cd you bought: "Allow Us to Be Frank"..Westlife singing Frank Sinatra songs

Last song you sang: FLY ME TO THE MOON..Let me sing among the stars...

Last thing you laughed at: Myself! I was trying to say Bush and ended up saying Buth!

What's in your cd player: The last CD I bought...duh!!

What time did you wake up today: 05:00 am....I'm a dawn girl!

Current favorite article of clothing: My Betty Boo pyjamas!

Favorite place to be: In my newly decorated pink and purple room!

Least favorite place: Hospital...ba3d el sharr

Do you believe in an afterlife: hhmmm...isn't one enough??!!

In heaven or hell: yeah

How tall are you: 5 4"

Current favorite word: You Stinka!

Favorite book: Mama Gena's Book on Womanly Arts

Random lyric: Though Nothing Can Bring Back the Hour of Spendor in the Grass, Glory In The Flower, We Will Grieve NOT, Rather Find Strength In What Remains Behind..

If I could do anything right now, I would be: A Queen Ruling a Kingdom

Are you a daredevil: Dunno..dare me...

Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell: Oh my God..keep a secret..forget it!

Do looks matter: Uhu....

How do you release your anger: Meditate..

My second home is: My sister's home..

One thing I have that I wish I didn't: Carrying the world's problems on my shoulder

All you need is: LOVE Sweet LOVE!

Something I want but I don't really need: New Car, Laptop, my own place

Something I need but I don't really want: Settling down

*do you...*
drink? No

have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Is anybody ever gonna say Yes to this question..I'm curious,,,

have a dream that keeps coming back? Sure

believe there is life on other planets? No

read the newspapers: sadly..it's part of my job...yuck!

consider yourself tolerant of others? Na'ah

Off...I'm done...that took forever!! Ok...I'm tagging Samboose...Equalizer...and all those other cool people who post cute comments on my blog...:)

8 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Westlife?? I thought this band is for teens, even if they sing for Sinatra :P

And I would have said yes to the girlfriend question if I had 1 :D

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger sweetd said...

have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Is anybody ever gonna say Yes to this question..I'm curious,,,
................

nice answer:) hehe ;) nice blog

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Peach said...

oh my gosh! u read the Historian!! wow girl just wow ;D U couldn't finish!!! ya 7athy laaaish? I hear the book is AWESOME!!! oh my gosh just reading the title got me so excited *gringringrin*

Yeah it don't look so pretty does it :/

Betty Booo how cute :) Isn't it Boop? :/

Do u have an English accent btw? U sort of sound like you do ;)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Peach said...

ooh ooh about the question you were wondering if anyone was gonna answer yes! Well, I'll say yes for now ;) But I'm breaking up in another hour so this is probably your only chance for a yes ;p

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

hopeless poet...I swear if you heard them sing Frank Sinatra..you wouldn't care if they were for teenagers...and about part two...that's what they all say!!!..:)

faylasoofa...so happy I made you laugh...I was actually in tears from laughing when I realised what I just said...did I feel sheepish!!

salted-caramel...you have to get it..it's really good..they sound wonderful and I'm hooked on it!

sweetd...welcome!...and thanks!

Peach honey...you're right...it's Betty Boop (missed the P!)..you're welcome to burrow my copy of it anytime...and I'm amazed that you said that about the accent..(it comes out sometimes so you're right but how in heaven did you guess that!!!...girl you gotta tell me!...:)...oh...and you gotta tell me about the break up too...what's up with that?..do tell my dear...;)

Samboose darling...sorry...but you'll feel better once it's over..:)

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Peach said...

How I could tell, hmm, it's some of the words u use I think. Like Petitia darling, bloody diet, You Stinka lool I liked that one ;)

And about the break up, well, let's just say I’ve finally mustered the courage to get out of a not so good situation. Yrs late. But better late than never right! ;)

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Peach....absolutely!...Good for you darling...:)....Looks like your love life is about to change...I feel a good thing coming for you...how exciting!..

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Equalizer said...

"have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Is anybody ever gonna say Yes to this question..I'm curious,,,"

Mmmm this is a nice subject btw. Living a dual life, one on the net and one in reality, and sometimes it converges. You are accusing most people of being dishonest about thier social status. There might be some truth to that.

Oh am I tagged? daaaaamn I was hoping that no one would notice :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home