Reflections of A Princess

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

All That Matters....

Nothing can beat the feeling of being loved....and the best time to analyze how loved are you is on your birthday....:)...I woke up on the sounds of messages sent from all parts of the world..some were sent at exactly midnight...(cute!)...and thanks to the time difference between us and the States...some were actually sent at 04:00 am!

Phone calls from childhood friends that I haven't seen in years, ex-collegues who still remember me, ex-boyfriends who don't hate me (LOL!) and of course new friends that I've been blessed to meet lately...

Speaking of new friends, in particular...the blog world, I'm happy to have met such wonderful people within the blog world and I'm grateful for that...somewhere in the summer of July 2005...I somehow landed here...and I've met the most fabulous people...either cyberly or for real...and they've been great...as hard as some have tried to tell me that evil is out there...I've been blessed to have only seen the good...and I thank God for that...may it always be so...:)

There are a few special people out there in the blog world that know who they are...here's a big mwaaaaaa from me and I wuv u...:)..Thank you for letting our paths cross...I've learnt so much from all of you and I thank you for that..

As I blow out the candle on my birthday cake..I know that life just couldn't be better...emyat alf al7amdillah....Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!..:)

13 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Happy Birthday girl :)

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Happy Birthday hun!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Samboose, blossom, the stallion...THANK YOU!!!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Baroque said...

Happy BDAY BABE!
U DESERVE ALL THE BEST!
LOVE YA ;**** MWAH!~

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Are you sure you have only met the good :P

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Flamingoliya said...

Happy Birthday :*

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger shosho said...

Happy Birthday Cosmo!!!!!

Kel sina wintay ebkhair :)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger A3sab said...

kolli sana wintay 6ayyibah ya gameel! mwah

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Nooni said...

Umwa

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger tazmanian devil said...

i am so so confused now ....
ur birthday was not last thursday ...
was it yesterday ...
or is it today ...

WISH U A VERY HaPpY BiRtHdAy
.... have an awesome Year ...

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger iDip said...

Happy Birthday MissCosmo

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Happy Birthdaaaay 7abeebti :***
I wuuuuuuv you woads!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

HaPPy B-Day SuGa :***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home