Reflections of A Princess

Monday, June 05, 2006

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen please take a moment to say CONGRATULATIONS to Samboose for her Wedding Anniversary....Alf mabrook habeebti to you and your hubby! Below is the lyrics to a song that I'm dedicating to both you and DR...

SO please say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to the sweetest blogger around...our very own DR....in case you didn't know...she's the kinda girl that if you've ever seen the movie "CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG" you'd remember this song and sing it to her....DR habeebti....this song's for you...(hopefully you've seen the movie!)..:)..and Samboose...I know you know it...no need to explain why I chose this song..!!

You're my little chu-chi face
My coo-chi, coo-chi, woo-chi little chu-chi face
Every time I look at you I sigh
And you're my little teddy bear
My lovey lovey dovey little teddy bear
You're the apfel strudel of mine eye
Your chu-chi woo-chi nose
Your chu-chi woo-chi eyes
They set my heart a flutter
Your ooo-chi coo-chi ways
Your ooo-chi coo-chi gaze
Wilts me down like meltings butter
You're my little chu-chi face
And you're my teddy bear
Together we're a chu-chi woo-chi, ooo-chi coo-chi pair
Whatever you may ask becomes my happy task
I only live to serve you
I never will divine what magic made you mine
I only know I don't deserve you
You're my little chu-chi face
And you're my teddy bear
Together we're a chu-chi woo-chi, ooo-chi coo-chi
Chu-chi, Woo-chi, Ooo-chi, Coo-chi pair
Chu-chi
Woo-chi
Ooo-chi
Coo-chi pair

4 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Happy Anniversary Samboose :*
and Happy Birthday little Devil...I mean DR ;*

that was sweet of you misscosmo ;*

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Closet Diva said...

Happy Birthday DR, I hope you celebrate with style.


Samboose,
Happy Anniversary :)

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Looool
I hadnt heard the song before, bs i did just now and i laughed my head off, i can see how it applies!

Thank you 7abeebti :***

Thank JB & CD :*

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Happy Anniversary Samboose :*
and Happy Birthday DR..

Love y'all ;*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home