Reflections of A Princess

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm Tagging Myself!..

Most Shocking Moment of the Week:

My High school friend just invited me to her daughter's wedding...wtf..now I'm going to friend's kid's weddings!!! Ok.....granted my friend got married when she was 16 and her daughter is now about the same age but still...I'm now attending daughter's weddings..WTF!!!

Most stupidest Incident of the Week:

A friend of mine and I are heading for dinner at Edo and she's trying to find parking..and being an already slow driver..she nearly stops as she looks for parking..I tell her to let the valet take care of it..but she insists...by now the car behind us is honking his horn like crazy...I tell her to go straight and then go up the pavement on the left and turn back to Edo...Meanwhile the guy behind us is doing the same and is still honking...she opens the window and says "ESHFEEK??" and he gestures that the car is leaking..I tell my friend "that's B.S. it's the oldest trick in the book"...she panics and snaps at me that it could be true and gets down...he gets down too..and has the dumbest ass..Piece of shit...Smirk on his pathetic face...She realizes that it's B.S...and now wants to give him a lecture about the nastiness of scaring us half to death for no particular reason....He turns to me and says "momken kalma"...I'm close to spitting in his face...we finally get into Edo..and I thank my friend for making us look sooooooooo sheeepish...ugh! It's moments like these that I wish guns were legal in Kuwait!

Most confusing decision Of the Week:

Do I renew my membership at Palms or try this new C Club...most important thing to find out is what type of people go to the C Club...Anybody know?


Most aggravating moment of the Week
:

Finding out that my colleague did it to me again and submitted her vacation for July and August and since we both can't travel at the same time..I'll have to take it in June or wait till September and in both cases it sucks...it's July and August that are the killers....bottom line...what a B*&&^%$$#^%$CTH!

Most Interesting Moment of the Week:

Went to the opening of Zaater we Zait infront of Qasr el Seif with friends...the whole area is moving on up with Panini and Humburg Hub there too...nice to see that area get all spiced up...it's the sign of the times as NIGHTLINE would say!

Most Thought Provoking Moment of the Week:

Was in need of a good cry and decided to go see an Indian movie..ended up sitting with my friend surrounded by around 100 cooks, drivers and what have you...The movie turned out to be quite funny and the best part was listening to the 100 cooks and drivers laugh...the smallest thing made them laugh...it was soo cute...felt small for having wanted to cry for not so important reasons...amazing that they'd cheered me up without even knowing!

Most Analytical Moment of the Week:

Was flipping through Layalina the other day (only 'coz I knew I was in there!) and took a good look at most people's faces..I realized that there was this look of everybody looking burnt out...it was sad...ok...the women did a good job at covering it with make up..but in general everybody looked burnt out...are we all rushing through life and its responsibilities looking like zombies while risking our health and happiness without even thinking??!!!...and for what!?

Most Repeated Sentence of the Week:

Life is too short so make the best of it!

Affirmation of The Week:

Life is short..make the best of it...Life is too short..make the best of it...Life is too short...make the best of it!

I'm tagging Samboose, Stallion, Delicately Realistic, Unknown Entity, A3sab, Judy Abbot and anybody who likes to be tagged!

14 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Hmmm! Okik! Might have to wait a little though!

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

That is the curse of Edo Pride, you went without any official member from the group, and hence the balance was changed and you became cursed. You will continue to have this curse until you feed two Edo Pride Members.

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Samboose..what? no comments???...come back and make one girl!

jashanmal...hhmm..can you find out from your friends in what way does it suck..was it the service, the people...'coz choices are limited in this town..and the best way is to eliminate by suckiness..if you know what I mean..:)

Stallion..hey!..you too..no comments?? forget the tag people...comments please..:)

Purg...I did think of that ironically...but according to my info you guys go to Edo pride without me...so until you feed me for the past times...I aint feeding no one bro!

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Not true! we contacted you last time we went and you were busy, hence, your excuse is not valid.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger shosho said...

'I wish guns were legal in Kuwait!'
-> guns only?

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Temetwir said...

i think it depends on what u look for in a gym
sure peeps there matter, but still most important thing is that u find what ur really looking for

like if everybody gets her own tv at cardio.. or who 'gives' the sessions for aerobics and steps
or yoga if ur into that

wa hakatha

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Purg...that was only ONCE!! Bet you guys went a 100 times other than that one!

ShoSHooo!!! hey! long time no see!..ee walla 3ala goltich..guns only?!!!!

temetiwir...true...so far the one I'm already in has all what I'm looking for...but it's kinda the people that go there that piss me off!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

No since I was on vacation and came back, the time we contacted you was the first time back, if the guys went when I was not there, you blame them, so there, it was even my idea to invite you, any more complaints!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Most Shocking Moment of the Week:

Thats freaky?!?

Most stupidest Incident of the Week:

Lol a similar incident happened to me, not once, more than once ba3ad! :P Parked at an ishara and i can c at the corner of my eye some guy waving etc...i ignored...ignored some more...a little more...mako fayda..turned round to c shilsalfa, wela hes pointing at the car door. 3a6aita nathra khaysa and flicked my hand at him t7al6amt shway & sped away. Later when I arrived at my point of destination i realise i had closed the door on my long skirt & it had been trailing out the door the whole time! LOL bs 9ara7a...ma 3inda salfa...ohwa ga3id yst3bi6, sa7? Wela shda3waaaaa hes that worried about my skirt getting ruined? :P

Most confusing decision Of the Week:

I need to join a gym!!!!!!!!!

Most aggravating moment of the Week:

HOW ANNOYING!!!! Can i a6igha? I bet shes.....nevermind!

Most Interesting Moment of the Week:

Never been there before :/

Most Thought Provoking Moment of the Week:

Most Analytical Moment of the Week:

GOD! I was just reading the latest copy! Hehehe don't get me wrong, im not a fan of that mag, but i got it for my sis cuz shes likes that kinda stuff :P Didn't see ur pic tho.

Most Repeated Sentence of the Week:

Life is too short so make the best of it!
SO TRUE! O itha ilwa7id mo ib eeda? :/

Sorry for the long comment, but i miss u :***

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Temetwir said...

yeah i think i can imagine

but i guess theres still stuff to take into consideration like location (and not just 'how far from home')
if the new gym ur considering is easier to get to and return from, then that in itself is smething to consider

so on and so forth

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

aaaaaah i am moi tagged ...

yallalhawl : )


khal afaker

thanks hon.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Purg...ok..ok...so do I get to chose which members of the Edo Pride I invite?..:)

DR...7abeeebti! I miss you too! I can so imagine you with the skirt sticking out of the car...ya7lailich ya ba3ad chabdi!..mwaaaa

temetwir...when it comes to location...they're both actually just down the road from each other..so it'll be kinda the same thing...but based on your advise that I stick with the place that I know has the classes that I need..I think I've decided to stick with the same one!...thanks!

Judy..hey...come back and make a comment on my post first!..:)

Orange juice...it was definately fun...I had so much on my mind and that was the perfect way to get all my thoughts out!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm, you want to exclude people ?

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger U.E. said...

I be tagged? I'm so not with it. Hmmm..

Comments:
@ Shocking, Blah, married at 16. What a waste. (and yes, that was judgemental and rude. Lately, I care not. One of the reasons I'm NOT good company.)

@ Stupidest, Blah, drama over nothing. Next time, you drive. Then you can run over his foot.

@ Confusing, for real? :s

@ Aggravating, so put yours in for next year and the year after and the year after that and so on RIGHT NOW.

@ Interesting, Hamburg Hub? Ha! I like it.

@ Thought Provoking, call me next time... I have an unending supply of emotional-release stimulants. And tissues.

@ Most Analytical, I agree. For what??!

@ Most Repeated, an oft repeated but seldom heeded pearl

@ Affirmation, Is it working??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home