Reflections of A Princess

Thursday, October 19, 2006

HELP....Anybody Into Advertising?

Frustrated out of my mind with the number of Advertising Agencies in Kuwait..I mean there's like bakalas...at every corner and all claiming to be the best...but when it comes down to it...they suck! They take your text and place it on a paper and say it was creative...oh really...is that it...so I could've gone to a printer for that..duh??!

What's worse is when it comes to translating English to Arabic...everybody tells you that the best translation office is so and so and then you take a look at their work and you know you could've done better....why didn't I open up my own Advertising agency...why didn't I open up my own translation office...the answer is...I'm too busy at my job to do that!

So help me out please...who is the best Advertising Agency in Kuwait..and if you know of a good translation office which one is it?

My blogger friends...you are my last resort...so help a chick in need...:)..thanks!

7 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

:/
madry

sowwy

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Devil Finch said...

The word is Promo 7 does good stuff. It's international and their headquarters is in New York if I'm not mistaken.

Their Kuwait brach is located at the Free Zone, Shwaikh.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Mark said...

you cant go looking for the best agency in kuwait. you need to look for the best agency for you.

it all depends on how big your business is and what you are looking for.

btw, the 3 agencies jashanmal posted might be good in Dubai for example but locally they aren't very strong.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Promo 7 are very good, give them a shot..
as for traslators right now we tryied about 23 different companies for work stuff and they all suck!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Thanks for the input! I think Mark's right about some agencies being stronger in Dubai than here...guess I might try Promo 7 and see what happens..

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger introspectable said...

check out mediageniconline.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home