Reflections of A Princess

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You've Been Tagged!

Thanks to Samboose..I've been tagged.can't wait to read everybody else's...!

So here are my answers...

10 years ago: Career.(looking to make lots of money)..it was good...personal life...very exciting...

5 years ago: Moved careers...(decided there's more to it than money)...good decision...personal life...complicated...

1 year ago: Went to Arizona to visit my neices...saw their college lives..missed my old days at college..Career...Perfect...finally found my calling ...Personal life...back to fun with a vengeance...!

Tomorrow: Aerobics in the morning...Going out for lunch...invited to a birthday party...(looking forward to some excitement to break the monotony!)

5 snacks I enjoy: banak, chips, popcorn, hot dogs (is that considered a snack!)..madri...and french fries...my ultimate favourite and I miss it with this lousy diet crap!

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: Bo Baker Salem (old..I know!), madonna, Tanya Tucker, shirley basset, Frank Sinatra, .(Good God..old or what...do some of you even know these people!)...gubar!

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: Buy an island (if that's enough), buy a building and rent it out to people to keep the money coming, quit my job, go on a shopping spree and buy gifts for the whole family and finally create my own business and recruit all the people I met who asked for my help..

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Gulf Road by Fridays, Mamsha at the scientific center, Lebanon, Sedona and Nice

5 bad habits I have: Do I have to!!! Ok..here goes...smoking (I know..I know...aaah!), over analyse, over sensitive, impatient and finally over friendly (ok..this might not be a bad habit but in Kuwait it is...gets me in trouble everytime..(I really hate that one!)

5 things I like doing: Dancing, yoga, meditation, reading and bonding with friends

5 thing I will never wear: tatoo, men's dishdasha...;)...a bad attitude, something that everybody else is wearing, material made out of pig's skin..(eshdaranii!!!)

5 TV shows I like: Sex and the city, Friends, Boston Public, Ramadhan shows (you know the ones that make you cry) and...Little House on the Prairie (and if you happen to remember that...good God..welcome to my world of the golden olden days!).

5 movies I like: Grease, Sound of Music, Fame, The Slipper and the Rose and Shakespear in Love

5 people I'd like to meet: My future husband (for sure!), Saddam Hussein so I can atfil eb wayha, Mel Gibson...aboosa, Maddona and inshallah one day...my future children...

5 biggest joys at the moment: Love of my family, my health, my friends, meeting cool bloggers and looking forward to the weekend!

5 favorite toys: Mobile, remote control of my TV, my PC, scrabble..(would that be considered a toy??) and my stereo system at home..

That was it??....I have no idea if I did this whole thing right...let's hope so...let me know....

Well, to keep this going..I'm gonna tag some people and hopefully they won't have been tagged before...here goes...a3sab, temetwir, charisma, KuwaitiLady, equalizer and last but not least Spontaneoussity...(is that how you spell it..well..you know what I mean!)

7 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger A3sab said...

BANAK...Ish6ara 3alaich alla ishtahaitah, i think i'm gonna get me some and start crackin them open untilmy lips turn white and numb...if u know what i mean

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

a3sab...hehehe...know exactly what you mean...and all the water in the world won't make that whiteness go away!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Baroque said...

lo0l that was interesting.. its nice to get to know u better.. hehe god, maly khilg i answer all those questions.. :P Bs 3ashanich :P

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

charisma...thanks babe...I'm looking forward to reading yours and getting to know you better too..:)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

common how come you wont wear men deshdasha ....girl get inspired how about your husband comes home and sees you waiting for him in that sexy look in his dishdasha's oh gosh so must :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Peach said...

oh my gosh girl! u sound so much like me it's uncanny :)

want proof?
There's more to it than money, Aerobics,banak,popcorn,over analyse, over sensitive, impatient and finally over friendly,Dancing, yoga, meditation, reading, my health,Mobile, Mel Gibson ;)

Well Everybody loves Mel but anyway u get the jist ;)

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

hey...peach...knew there's a reason why I liked you..:)

Judy...funny enough..when I first wrote it..I did consider that I might look cute wearing the dish dasha..but until I do get married and get into the role playing...I think I'll just stick to my own gender clothes!..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home