Reflections of A Princess

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Driving One Self Nuts...


10 Reasons I'm depressed:

(1) It's Wednesday night...I'm too exhausted to go out...I'm facing a box called a computer and the only thing that made me smile is a comment given to me by a complete stranger on my post...that's sad man!

(2) Looked out the window and saw the moon...the moon looked depressed too...(spooked myself out...why is it suddenly looking so close to earth...getting worse case scenario thoughts..not good...)

(3) Donated blood today..yeah a good thing..but that's what caused me to be exhausted in the first place...how stupid to donate blood on a bloody Fricken Wednesday...what were you bloody thinking!

(4) House is too quite...parents out of town....I'm talking to a machine here...why am I not out! How stupid is that?!!

(5) It's September in a few days:
(a) refer to my other post about weddings and September
(b) schools begin:
(i)the bloody zahma in the morning...
(ii)the headmaster of the school infront the house does his morning screaming ritual..."inta ya walad..ogaf be al 9aoor..yalla...ebsur3a!"...and I have to listen to him every morning for the next 9 months until next summer!

(6) Winter will be here soon..every time it'll rain..I'll be worried that I'll drown 'coz I never got over the November 1998 experience...lost control of my car as it turned into a boat..hate driving when it rains...need therapy to get over my fear!

(7) Year's nearly over...didn't learn french..didn't learn how to play a guitar or a piano..all promises made at the begining of the year...down the drane!

(8) It's a weekend and I'm sleeping early...sucks major!

(9) Distracted myself by watching "Crossinng Jordan" and the accused guy in the show who bombed a building was a saudi...first the bad guys were always russians..now it's always us!

(10) I'm getting obsessed with this blogging business and i definatly need therapy for this!

Note to self:


(1) Don't donate blood if it's gonna get you depressed..the point was to do something good...Hello!...bitching about it defies the whole purpose!?

(2) Don't worry about the moon...if it's dooms day..then it's meant to be...

(3) Don't over analyze TV shows...they're just shows!

(4) Don't keep checking who commented on your post..it's getting worrisome...learn to check for comments occasionally...i.e. the next day...not every five seconds!
Honestly..get a grip!

14 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Allah y3eenich! I know the depression feeling!! You can say that I am either depressed or bored! The only feelings that actually are my friends :P
As for the comment, let them be sent to your email so that whenever you got a comment, if you use the messenger, you will get an alert for that ;)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Temetwir said...

"first the bad guys were always russians..now it's always us!"

lol

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Baroque said...

lo0l look at the bright side.. u're in good health, and not facing any problems, or conflicts.. ;) we sometimes forget the things that count.. and only notice minor things..

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Equalizer said...

This blog thing is really making thinng worse.Trust me take a break from blogging! Atleast thats what everyone else is doing :) Look at the brightside, tommorow is also a weekend :)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Peach said...

I hear u hon, but I'm sure all u need is a good nights sleep and all will be brighter in the morning ;)

Note to U:
Next time ur alone & looking out the window, why not say Hi to the man on the moon, he's very friendly and understanding u know ;)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

And who is that peach?? Andy Kaufman? :P

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

hopeless poet...you think??..madri...I get the feeling msn's, e-mails and blogging all fall under the same category of being obsessed with the whole thing..

temetwir...Mr. Intellect...thought you'd like that one!..:)

Charisma...you're absolutely right..but when you're down in the dumps..you forget to count!

equalizer...that definately makes sense...but I keep telling myself to take the break..and then find mysef facing the computer..the thing is..I get like that over a lot of thing...get obsessed..then over do it..then completely get turned off by it...so finding the balance is the hardest...like I said..I need therapy!,,,:)

Peach...thanks love...glad you understand...I am feeling better this morning...and will make sure that I give my regards to the man on the moon tonight...you should've seen it last night...it was practically red!!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger A3sab said...

I remember the 1998 flood too, I was pregnant and stuck at my parents house. my hubby had to get the pick up from my brother in law to drive me home.
Ba3dain your not the only one staying home on a wednesday.
I know the feeling when you have nothing to do on the weekend and everyone else is out and busy, you start feeling like a loser. When that happens to me I just try to relax and for a change enjoy time alone at home.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Hanan said...

i wasnt home when kuwait was flooded so it would be interesting to witness that.
depression sucks. and u dont treat it by blogging. go for a walk or go swimming. exercise lifts me up mostly :)

and cheer up girl. life is good

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Equalizer said...

I remember getting obssessed with canned pineaples when I was in the states. There was nothing but canned pineapples all over the place....but then I hated them, maybe I need therapy too :S

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

You know when I am that way, I always find it makes me feel better to do something for myself: a long, beauty bath with lots of scented scrubs and masks. Keep busy doing something for yourself- and believe me we all need to break away from the "box" sometimes and take time out.

Also just think what a marvelous thing you've done by donating blood. It really does save lives and you're a special person to have done that. Just make sure you take a long glass of orange juice with B-Complex vitamins and zinc to boost your energy levels.

I hope you feel better today. Have a great day tomorrow :)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

how can I not feel better with all your words of support! Thank you...(blush)...I do feel much better..

jewaira...it's so funny you should mention the beauty therapy..I ended up doing just that on Thursday morning...had a manicure and pedicure and felt tons better!...Luckily, they served me Orange juice...and my head felt better...and thanks for the words of wisdom...you're a jewel..

equalizer..canned pinneaple!!..That's too funny!...Mine were macadamian nuts...and it went on and on..until I just couldn't stand them anymore!

hanan...welcome!..my head was feeling so heavy...everytime I got up..it would spin...so I wasn't up to exercising...but now that I think I'm back to normal..I'm hoping to go swimming today...thanks for the suggestion!

A3sab...OMG! Imagine being pregnant and going through the flood...that must've been awful! (who am I to complain!)...

Vintage...welcome..and thank you...that's about the darnest sweetest thing I've heard..."You're one of us now"...great to be an insider!...glad you're here now...and thaks for thinking I'm super...(blush..)

Fatso...Welcome!...I've been noticing you around...love your pic...too cute..where did you find it??!!!

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger shosho said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger shosho said...

Eat some chocolates, that's what they are for :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home