Reflections of A Princess

Monday, October 31, 2005

3eedkum Embarak, Happy Birthday Samboose..Tagged

With a duplicate of a Marlyn Monroe voice...please join me as we sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our special Godess blogger Samboose...Have a wonderful birthday and may all your dreams come true...

Also a very warm 3eedkum Embarak to all the special bloggers out there..and speaking of special bloggers...I have been tagged by our Godess Delicately Realistic..yet again...so here goes:

Seven Things I Plan To Do:

1. Win a Million Dinars
2. Get married for love
3. Have children for the same reason
4. Own my own property
5. Make a difference in the world
6. Have a position in this world that will help me to achieve number 5
7. Get a nobel prize for having created the ideal method that saves the world from war, disease and poverty...(now if I can just think of what that method would be!)...

Seven Things I Can Do:

1. Write poetry
2. Do Yoga and meditation
3. Wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning and drive one hour to see the sunset on a remote beach south of Kuwait all alone
4. Stand in front of a large audience and give a speech, rap or say a poem
5. Stand infront of a video camera and talk for hours
6. Dance endlessly in front of my mirror in my room
7. Ball my eyes out crying when watching the news especially when related to kids

Seven Things I Can't Do:

1. Lie (God I wish I could!)
2. Stay mad at someone I care about for too long
3. Be rude
4. Be cruel
5. Take a decision without asking someone close to me their opinion
6. Be controlled
7. Socialize day in and day out without having any "me" time

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. How Exciting!
2. Exactly!
3. You're kidding!
4. Ba3ad Chabdi
5. Aham Shay!
6. Wanaaasa!
7. and the new one I'm begining to use...Liman Yajru2 faka9...comes in handy when you're pissed off at someone!

Seven People I Want to Pass This Tag To:
1. Samboose..our birthday girl!
2. Salted Caramel..the..now you see her..now you don't girl
3. Enterprenuer...the shopper in strange places..
4. William...the guy who hangs out with the guy bloggers
5. Unknown Entity...the gal that hangs out with the girl bloggers
6. Waterlili..the lili with the plant that has a baby face..
7. Sou...the one with the cute purple icon that sounds like fun..

Have a wonderful 3eeed!

14 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

No No No

Wheres my comment?!

I had my best wv yet!

Blogger I hate you!

Do you think its lost and will come back again?

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger U.E. said...

I sang loudly and off key with all the (ermmm)right hip movements just for you Samboose! Thank god I have an office all to myself. hee hee

MCK: Thank you for thinking of me fellow girl blogger... I'm on it!

*still humming in what I'm sure is a very sexy Marilyn-like voice.

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Ok...its not back yet :(
Might as well comment again.

3. Wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning and drive one hour to see the sunset on a remote beach south of Kuwait all alone
I thought I was the only one who did that!

6. Dance endlessly in front of my mirror in my room
Esp. when I'm not late for anything in the morning, of course I end up being late after any morning dance session!

And my wv last time was: bkpig
im very proud of it :)

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Baroque said...

hehe i am lovin it ;)
u amaze me!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger A3sab said...

eedich imbarak...now I wanna see you rapp'n girl

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Though I hate public speeches, but I think I can manage to give one if I just know what to say :P But reciting a poem or rapping, I don't think so! They will start throwing eggs at me.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Samboose..hope you had a wonderful birthday habeebti...and 3eedich embarak...SQUEEEEEEZE!

DR..habeebti..sorry your comment got deleted..shino hatha..I'm dieing to know what you wrote..how about we make a deal and wake at 5:00 and go together!

unknown entity..I could hear your sexy marlyn monroe voice all over Kuwait..you carry a good tune girl!

Charisma baby...thank you! *blush*

Daydreamer...thanks habeebti..I totally understand and respect beauty sleep but I promise I never wake up at five unless I've had the recommended dosage of eight hours sleep..:)

a3sab..ayamich sa3eeda habeebti...hey..anytime you wanna hear me rap...you just say the word..:)

hopeless poet..hey..coming from a poet..I am shocked...you gotta believe brother...stand up infront of the people and say your poetry out loud and proud...and let me hear them roar!

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

yalla lets do it! :)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Flamingoliya said...

ayyamich sa3eeda :) have a great holiday.

the things you can do list is amazing.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Closet Diva said...

"3. Wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning and drive one hour to see the sunset on a remote beach south of Kuwait all alone"
Thats awesome!

" Dance endlessly in front of my mirror in my room"
hehe I do that too. Dancing is very therapuetic. And I'm vain enough to do it in front of a mirror for hours.
"Stay mad at someone I care about for too long"
That is so sweet.
"4. Stand in front of a large audience and give a speech, rap or say a poem"
Ok, I would really Love to know ya! Me like the 'rap' part especially

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

عيدج مبارك, عساج من العايدين الفايزين انشالله

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger cosimfree911 said...

3eadch embark oo 3asaach meen 3aydenaa

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

flamingoliya...habeebti..thank you..you are amazing too..that I know!

chocolat..thank you...that is so sweet of you to say...sounds like your answers would be just like mind...which makes you a great person too!..:)

commercialdelight...you just say when and we'll get together so I can stand up in the middle of a coffee shop and rap and you can tell me what you think!..:)

NuNu..my pisces blogger friend..hope your enjoying your Eid!

cosim...thank you and Happy Birthday!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Baroque said...

where are u?
missed ur posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home