Reflections of A Princess

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Leaving On A Jet Plane


What's the probability of me sitting next to a great guy on an airplane?

I've always been amazed how the one person that's so irritating when I'm checking in on the ground is usually the person that ends up sitting next to me on the plane! It happens all the time...here I am sitting on my aisle seat and I see them coming...I close my eyes and say "please don't let him sit next to me...please don't let him sit next to me"..and low and behold...HE SITS NEXT TO ME!! It's reached the point that when I see them coming..I stand up knowing that THEY'RE GOING TO SIT NEXT TO ME!...WHY?

It's all those damned stupid romantic movies that's why! ah well..never mind...I promise I will tolerate them as they push my arm off my chair and I struggle not to have any physical contact...I promise to be patient everytime they want to go to the bathroom...I promise not to feel guilty when I ignore the hell out of them as they try to make conversation...ok...seriously...I can't promise...but let's just say I'll try....oh...and I promise not to get aggravated when the stewardess takes forever to come and take the damn tray after I've finished eating like an hour ago!

All that aside...I'm looking forward to my vacation and will miss you guys! Don't post something too exciting while I'm gone!..:)..If civilization exists where I'm going I'll hope to post...but if not...see you in two weeks!

P.S. Please let those exciting election days turn out to be the best thing that's ever happened to Kuwait...goloo Ameeen!

P.S.S. Ok...not all 50 seats...but at least two seats for the women..pretty please! :)

10 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Have fun and stay out of trouble, and hot guys

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

You have a safe trip! Enjoy it and take the time to relax and get some fun in the sun! ;o)

Go enjoy! Have fun! We'll be waiting anxiously for your return!

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Tooomz said...

What a tease! You didn't tell us where you were going...how are we meant to stalk you? ;P

etro7een wetredeen bel salama

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger 3baid said...

"What's the probability of me sitting next to a great guy on an airplane? "

Well if you sit in the middle of the row with four seats, you have a higher probability because you'll have someone sitting on your left and someone sitting on your right! :P~

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger 3baid said...

Ofcourse you could have bad luck and have two irritating people at the same time! @_@

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

itro7n witridyn bil salama :)

Have, fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do :P

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Flamingoliya said...

etroo7een o tirji3een bissalama! have fun dear.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Have a great time and a safe journey.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

So i guess no internet? :/
Hope ur enjoying urslef luv :*

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger DaNDoOoSha said...

my friend just gave me the blog site for your group and when i opened ur page and read ur post .. i started to smile .. it seems that sometimes we share "girls" the same thoughts. I always dream of this to happen but it never happen :) waaaaaaaaaaay loo yeseer a7la shay :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home