Reflections of A Princess

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vacation Update...

As expected there was no great guy sitting next to me on the flight..but I thought that was perfect...the seat next to me was empty and I got to stretch my legs..which wasn´t too bad...

Amazing the resemblance between Arabs and Spaniards...saw a flamenco show last light...they used the wooden sajat...or sagat as Egyptians call them...do you think they took it off us...then of course there was the clapping...sharbeka...that wad definately ours...(wasn´t it)...and of course the Spanish woman singing some mawal...could that be ours too....aaahhh....we ruled them for years and years..as my father would say....besides the beautiful monuments left by us...and possibly the sharbeka...where we really here centuries ago?....amazing....

The weather is purrrrrfect...the scenery out of a postcard...the music is amazing...the company?...well....nothing to report...but who needs company when you´re in a place that your ancestors spirits still live on possibly roaming around looking after you..making sure you never forget that they were here....;)

11 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger iDip said...

7aram 3alaich :(

you made me wanna leave Kuwait NOW!

anyway, enjoy it as much as you can... and you don't need company if the "need" is not there ;)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I hope you have fun! Seems like you are and I'm happy for you!

You deserve this vacation!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Like idip, you make me want to get on a plane for Espana now. I miss it. Your post brought back memories. Enjoy your time there :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself babe.

Please take some photos to share with us :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

7ayati wallah :* galby 3awrny, i wish i was with u! I really need a vacation! And with who better than you?

Enjoy yourself 7abeebti and come back fresh and rejuvenated!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I was thnking of you today wondering how you are and now you post, glad to know you are having fun.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

where u at??

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Good to know you are having a relaxing time and being well-looked after by our ghostly ancestors ;)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

I hope you have fun!! Enjoy this vacation eb kil minute feeha ;*

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger 3baid said...

I think it's a very delightful country :)

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

Couldn't you have packed me in your suitcase ?? I swear I woulda fit.. I'm so DiiGMaa ;P

Have fun Darling.. come back safe and with laods of pics and stories :)

Miss Ya :***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home