Reflections of A Princess

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm A Blogger, Are you?

No matter how many times I end up meeting a blogger face to face...I still get all excited about it and wonder if they're gonna look like anything I imagined them to be...It is a rare moment that it ever turns out to be what I thought they'd look like...

Last night I met one of the very few bloggers left that I was dying to meet...Her sense of humor was so original...I just had to shake hands with the blogger that made me laugh even when I didn't feel like it....As soon as I saw her I said "Oh my God, you are gorgeous!"...she smiled and looked even cooler doing it! Here I was thinking I'll meet a cute, chubby chick with short hair (my stereotypical mind thinking that girls with great sense of humors are usually cute and chubby) I was amazed at finding the exact opposite...Not only was she gorgeous but she was totally amazing and we hit it off really well...

My other blogger friend who had arranged the whole ordeal was typically late (sorry dear!) and so I actually had to walk in and guess which one of the ladies there would be her...did I feel sheepish...add to the fact that I'd forgotten to wear my contact lenses and couldn't help but squint my eyes to make sure I wasn't talking to a complete stranger...Cool as she was, it was a fast introduction into what I hope will be a warm and everlasting friendship...

As the three of us sat in an absolutely cool hang out and gossiped away about everything and nothing...much to my amazement...we were interrupted by ANOTHER female blogger who happened to be there with some friends!!!...I mean how cool is that! Not knowing how to introduce her to my new friend (by her real name? by her blogger name?)....I did the first thing that came to mind, I said "sorry..let me introduce you..."Blogger, meet Blogger!"...the ladies giggled and shook hands but I couldn't help but wonder if I had done the right thing...I mean I have no idea if they wish to reveal themselves whether by real name or by their blogs...so I felt kinda stupid and hoped that I hadn't embarrassed the ladies...I guess I was just so surprised by the coincidence! What a small world!

14 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger U.E. said...

I'm first, I'm first, I'm first!! WOOHOO!!

K, breath UE, breath.

I think "Blogger meet blogger" was perfect! And quick thinking. You betrayed no confidence or identity that way and you can't lose! :)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger U.E. said...

Ah man!! I was first.
*grumble* *grumble*
:p

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Nooni said...

neat, i'm no longer meeting any bloggerettes!!! i'm losing my charm.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger A3sab said...

khiyanah ;-)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Sorry :> i told u the story, i was busy sulking :> but hey i added to the whole excitement of the meeting didnt i?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

Bloggerates Galore ;P

*wink wink*

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

laialy...it really was and completely unexpected!

unknown...:)...hey miss you girl! We just HAVE to get together! Thanks for the words of support..but you're always sweet like that!..:)

judy...a little bird told me that you're keeping busy with studying and stuff...and no you haven't lost your charm dear..we just have to pin you down soon!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

a3sab...LOL!!! Laaaa wallah 7asha!...6al 3omrich lazem ensawee screening awal shay..3ashan el Executive committee etwafiq 3alaihum...willa eshrayich..:)

DR...habeebti..you always add to all the excitement...and you'll always be my favorite 7ajiya..matikmal el ga3da min 3'airich...:)

Diigma...ee walla...bass ya7lalhum el bloggerates...wayed kash7'a..;)

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

so when we gonna meet her? :p loool

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Yes I am.. And when am I gonna see you?!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

Misscosmo I have to tell you something....

Not all bloggorettes have short hair :P

Not even me remember?

lol

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

wanaaasa! :D

I know that I really enjoyed meeting you.. you are sooo easy to talk to that it is impossible to think that anyone wouldn't hit it off with you :)

looking forward to tonight :D

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

7:

LooooooooooooooooooooL
Crazy Foo' ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home