Reflections of A Princess

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Message To The Blog Log Group

As I type away, I notice my absolutely beautiful purple stoned bracelet while listening to the great sounds of my favorite CD, "the Buddha Bar" through my fantastic new Headphones. My room smells wonderful thanks to my crystal candles as I munch away using my adorable Japanese chopsticks. On my desk, a little beautiful crystal vase with a red flower. These are just some of the gifts I received on my birthday by some of the wonderful bloggers that I had the pleasure to meet and I would like to say Thank you sooo much!

All the presents were absolutely fantastic but to make it even more special and memorable, I also received a diary that I now call my "Blog Log". It was signed by every blogger present with such thoughtful words that truly made my day!

A special thank you to the magnificent Samboose for making sure my day was so special and though fate played a role on that particular day we can only say al-hamdulla 3ala kulli 7al..and inshallah 7'air...

A dear friend once argued that "80% of the bloggers are very nice people" and I must agree with my lovable blogger friend but honestly, giving a stranger a gift was more than nice, it was wonderful so thanks for being you!

11 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

80 % is a high number

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Happy belated birthday to you

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Nooni said...

oh well :) you werent a stranger..
you are the passionate princess the red romantic miss cosmo my dear

A kiss is actually better than any words i can say.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAAAAAAAAAH

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said...

3o2bal a hundred more, hun! :D

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger EXzombie said...

what about exzo the deer, you didn't like him....?!?!

hmmmm, well at least you liked the book of blogging.....!!!

live long and prosper...

1-2-2

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

purg...figured you'd say that!..:)

HP..THANK YOU!!!!...

JUDY....habeebti...that's too way too sweet...:)...thank you again and UMMMWAAAAH right back at ya babe!

KRISPYYYYYYYYY...thank you...:)..need I say it was fabulous to meet you babe...you are just as hot as you sound..:)...

exzombie...ofcourse I did! But the book of blogging was my favorite!..thank you once again!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger iDip said...

MissCosmo,
indeed bloggers are nice, thursday was another proof that they are.

Nice to know that you found your gifts useful, that's why -dear bloggers- you have to prepare your birthday list in advance

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

You still need to get my gifts! :oP

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

eMWaaaaaaaaaH ;*****

HaPPy BeLaTeD...

WiSh I CaMe...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger the11thmuse said...

AWWW!! how sweet

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger ananyah said...

and my random phone call to wish you happy birthday :P

thx to will & abadi passing the fone to you :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home